- This event has passed.
Adventure Day Camp: World of Invertebrates
July 31, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm$15.00
Did you know that animals with backbones only make up 3% of the animal kingdom? Come learn about the other 97%. Invertebrates can be found in environments all over the world. Join us for a day filled with hands-on invertebrate study as we catch and learn about invertebrates that live in our own area. Children will be sweep netting and getting up close with earthworms. Snacks will be provided, but please bring a sack lunch and a reusable water bottle.
Required to be ages 6-12
Minimum: 6/Maximum: 20