- This event has passed.
3R Fashions: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
May 10 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm$25.00
Join the Hancock Park District, Huntington Bank and the Hancock County Solid Waste District at the Marathon Center for the Performing Arts for a unique show of amazing fashions made from plastic bags, bottles, cans, etc.—materials that would otherwise be headed to the landfill. Guests will enjoy a fun-filled evening emceed by WFIN’s Chris Oaks, hors d’oeuvres by The Baker’s Cafe and a coffee bar by We.Serve.Coffee, music and basket raffles.
Doors open 6 PM • 7 PM SHOWTIME
Tickets are $25. All proceeds benefit the Hancock Parks Foundation.
RAFFLE ITEMS INCLUDE:
- Gift basket from Friends Office
- Gift basket from 5/3 Bank with Toledo Mudhens tickets
- Miller Ferry passes to Put-in-Bay
- Original pottery, designed by Artist Brandon Knott
- COSI passes
- Taco Bell gift certificates
- Toledo Walleye Hockey Club ticket passes
- Gas cards
- One-year YMCA Youth Membership
- Legacy Lawn & Pet Bird Feeder & Suet
- Dietsch Tower
- Gift Basket from Motown Black & White
- Lowe’s Gift Card
- and more!